Having trouble viewing this site? Try updating your browser to the latest version.
Fish Prices 2019:
All fish are subject to availability. No VAT to pay
- English Bred Wels Catfish: Reared from our own brood stock.
- This species requires approval from CEFAS before stocking.
- 1lb - 10lb fish £6 per lb
- 10lb - 20lb fish £10 per lb
- Carp (Common, Mirror, Leather)
- Limited availability.
- Limited Availability.
- Limited Availability.
- Roach and Rudd
- Mixed sizes £6 per lb.
- Are sometimes available.
- Prices and availability on request.
- Water Lilies
- £5.00 per root
- Transport charges are £2 per mile from Gayton Road Fisheries (charged one way only)
Fishing Daily Charges for all 3 lakes
Only season permit holders and residents can fish these lakes
The only way to fish for these beautiful fish is to holiday on our site, either in a touring caravan or a lodge.
- STRICTLY NO DAY TICKETS -
We have an angling group of 20 members who are able to purchase annual permits to be able to fish all the lakes anytime, and also night fish the Mallard lake.
The season permit cost is £250, we currently run a waiting list for any permits which become available.
You will undergo a rigorous vetting process prior to acceptance but we can assure you it will be worth it. Interested? Contact us
To stay in our lodge for a holiday will cost you:
Our High Season is the whole of July and August.
- Lodge (Low Season) - upto 2 persons     £450/week     (£70/night)
- Lodge (Low Season) - upto 4 persons     £520/week     (£80/night)
- Lodge (High Season) - upto 2 persons    £550/week
- Lodge (High Season) - upto 4 persons    £650/week
In our High season period only bookings from Saturday to Saturday will be accepted,
eg. In blocks of 7 or 14 nights only.
Christmas fortnight (21st December to 4th January) is classed as High Season.
A minimum charge of three nights applies to all bookings.
A £10 a night surcharge is applied to all holidays which span a public Bank Holiday weekend.
Guests are required to supply their own towels and bedding including pillows.
The beds will be made up with the bottom sheet only.
Full laundry (bedding and towels) can be provided for an additional £10 per night.
All fishing is charged seperately on all above prices.
- Caravan - Awning & 1 vehicle - upto 2 persons     £13/night
- Electric Hookup - Is charged using a Smartmeter system (You pay for your own usage)
- Additional Person ------------------------     £2/night
- Extra Vehicle ----------------------------     £2/night
- Key Deposit (Fully refundable by return of key)    £20